Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nenjukul Paithidum Maamazhai - Vaaranam Aayiram - Lyrics


Nenjukul paithidum maamazhai, neerukul moozhkidum thaamarai, sattendru maaruthu vaanilai, penne unmel pizhai... The storm within my heart, the lotus which sinks in water, the weather that changes all of a sudden, oh girl its all your fault...

Ooh, nillaamal veesidum peralai, nenjukul neenthidum tharakai, ponvannam soodiya kaarikai, penne nee kanchanai... The waves which keeps falling forever, the star which floats in my heart, the women who has all the colors adorned on her, oh girl you are a diva...

Oh Shanthi, shanthi, oh shanthi, yen ooyirai, ooyirai, nee yenthi, yen sendrai sendrai yennai thandi, inni nee than yenthan anthathi... Oh Shanthi, shanthi, oh shanthi, why did you take my heart and move away from me, cause of that now you have become my index...

Yetho ondru ennai irzhka, Mookkin nooni marmam serkka, Kalla thanam yethum illa, punnagaiyo boghanvilla... Something about you pulls me towards you, the tip of your nose adds more mystery, the innocence of your smile, reminds me of boghanvilla...

Nee nindra idam endraal, vilai yeri poghatho? Nee sellum vazhiyellam, pani katti aaghatho? Ennodu vaa, veedu varaikkum, En veetai paar, ennai pidikkum! - Doesn't the place you stand become priceless? wont the paths you cross get covered with ice crystals? Come with me and look at my house (Family), when you get a glimpse of it, am sure you will like me too as much..

Ival yaaro yaaro theriyaathae.. Ival pinnal nenjai poghathae, Iru pooiyo maeiyo theriyaathae.. Ival pinnal nenjai poghathae… - I have no clue who this girl is, oh heart don't fall for her, I have no clue if this is for real or a dream, oh heart don't fall for her...


Thukkangalai thukki sendraai, Yekkangali thuvi sendraai, Unnai thaandi poghum pothu, Veesum kaatrin veechu vaithu.. -
You have stolen my dreams, you had added a sense of want in me, whenever I cross you, the power of wind is lost...

Nillendru nee sonnaal, En kaalam nagarathae, Nee sudum poovellam,Oru pothum uthiraathae, Kaathal yenai kekkavillai, Kettaal athu kaathal illai! - If you say stop, even my time will stand still, the flowers you adore, will never wither off, Love has come to me without even asking me, if it did ask then I know it ain't love...

En jeevan jeevan neethanae, Enna thonrum neram idhu thaanae, Nee illai illai endraalae..En nenjam nenjam thaanghathae... - This is the time when I realize that you are my life, if you are not there in my life, my heart can not stand that...

The End...


No comments:

Post a Comment